*Five days cycling expedition in Maasai steppe.
* Traditional wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Manyara and Tarangire with time spent in adjacent wilderness areas of Maasailand (for first time visitors).
* A visit to a small ancient group of hunter gatherers, the Hadza, in the Yaida Valley.
* Four or five day treks in the Serengeti ecosystem.
* The ultimate wilderness trek- 7 days along the Mzombe River in South Tanzania with options for Ruaha and Udzungwa Mountains National Park.
* Day trip with inflatable boats on the Pangani River ending at a private beach camp on the Indian Ocean.
* Escapes into hidden nooks on the south Maasai steppe.